About 88 Sunseeker 2010
Velocity is in Bristol condition thanks to the meticulous care provided by her full time crew and conscientious owner. Velocity was a factory flagship and was built with extra care and attention to detail to be Sunseeker's boat show vessel. Velocity is fully optioned and upgraded including MCA certification. Velocity's upgraded stabilizers and sharp deep-V hull with a 20 degree deadrise at the transom rivals the ride quality of other much larger vessels and provides for comfortable year round Gulf Stream crossings. Upon arrival, the Joystick will make docking a breeze. Once at your destination enjoy the benefit of bringing two jet skis plus your tender - a characteristic rarely seen in yachts under 100 ft. Velocity's large galley, two ovens and extensive preparation space will ensure five star meal service. Whether at sea or at the dock, Velocity’s elegance and capabilities are her best attributes.
Quality Trades Considered!
Highlights and Special Features/Upgrades:
- Factory Upgrades totaling $1,220,000 USD
- MCA Coding (upgraded construction and sound dampening, enhanced safety features including multiple egress points from all staterooms. Upsized and upgraded railings throughout vessel).
- Water tight bilge compartments with upgraded oversize bilge pumps
- Upgraded Fire detection and protection systems
- Factory installed joystick docking system at both upper and lower helm positions
- 1000 lb capacity fly-bridge davit.
- 1500 lb capacity High/Low swim platform (bring multiple toys on your adventures!)
- Two comfortable crew rooms (sleeps up to 4), bright and comfortable crew lounge and full galley, large crew head with separate shower
- Desirable MTU 12V2000 M94 common rail engines with optional platinum paint and chrome package
- Dual anchor arrangement
- 28 KW dual generators
- TRAC fin stabilizer system for at-rest and at-sea operations (all mechanisms and actuators inside water tight compartments)
- Dimmable LED lighting system throughout entire vessel
- Large teak cockpit and fly bridge tables w/ stainless inlay
- Two full size convection ovens and 3rd microwave oven combination unit
- Upgraded galley fridge and freezer with ice maker and filtration system
- Two full size chiller boxes for drinks, electrically powered, one in cockpit and one in fly bridge bar
- Upgraded salon custom bar and wine cooler
- Dual fly bridge ice makers
- Commercial laundry units – separate washer and dryer
- Upgraded KVH M9 Satellite System – providing enhanced reception
- Fuel polishing system
- High capacity water maker
- Upgraded 5 camera CCTV system with recording feature
- Hard top with two automatic retractable sunshades
- Main deck day head
- Upgraded Aqualuma underwater lights (3 across transom, 2 aft each side)
- Heated floors and heated towel racks in all four private heads on guest level
- New Exterior Cushions
- New Interior Cushions
- New Carpeting
- Freshly painted bottom with prop speed applied to running gear.
- Port and Starboard cabins easily convert from twin single beds to a queen size bed
- US Flagged
Offered at $2,799,000.00
Contact us for more information: